Coachillin' Cultivation Park Lot # 16 Jack Herrer Way
|Catylist Listing ID:
|Gross Land Area:
||$566,280 Per Acre
||Cash to Seller
Overview / Comments
The Coachillin' project is currently the Largest Master Planned cannabis business park in the U.S. At full buildout, the project will feature more than 3,000,000 sq. ft. of sustainable cannabis production, manufacturing, processing, laboratory testing, dispensary, tours and education facilities; all secured 24/7 by retired military security experts entrusted with the protection of US Embassy's all over the world.
Attachments & Media
||I-L (LIGHT INDUSTRIAL)
* Improved parcels-paved roads, cultivation water well, sewer line, electric, and gas.
* Largest master planned business park for cultivation and manufacturing of medical marijuana.
* New city ordinance, now allows for medical marijuana cultivation!!!
* 24 Hour Private Security
* East access - Just 1/4 mile off Interstate 10
* 6 miles from Downtown Palm Springs
* Lots starting at $12.00 s/f
||From 1-10 traveling east exit Indian Canyon Dr. and take a left (north). Travel 1/4 mile to 19th Ave. Just north of North Palm Springs Commercial Plaza.
||Electric, Water, Gas
© Copyright Desert Area Commercial Information Exchange. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Desert Area Commercial Information Exchange nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.